Drinks on the brain...

Okay so I had a thought today... if someone throws a shot in your face instead of a normal drink does that mean that you’ve just been shot in the face? Like logically that makes sense to me but a lotta people seem to disagree with my genius 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Also on another note - WHY at Spoons do they  ask if you want a straw or a glass - have you ever seen a student drink a pitcher from a glass?! I think at uni I was there that often that they just automatically brought straws (I personally think they were just sick of me laughing) but like as soon as I’m home, spoons seems to be the only place on the planet to continue to ID me, even though no where else feels the need to and bring me glasses as if I’m going to share my pitcher jug! Newcastle you seriously need to keep up - leading me to dissapointment! 

Sorry for the little rant but had to get it off my brain - what do you all think about the straw/glass debate? 

Until next time - Ellen x

0 Comments